For first-year undeclared majors.
The community focuses on exploring career and major options, the adjustment to college, and skill development that helps students succeed.
Students receive a peer mentor, an upper-class student who provides guidance on a number of topics, such as effective studying, time management, and adjusting to college life. Individual mentoring groups typically meet weekly for a non-credit seminar led by the peer mentor and often features presentations on campus resource presentations that can help students succeed and explore different career and major options.
In addition, social and academic events are offered throughout the semester by the Residence Life staff and others across campus.
Perks and Benefits:
- Suite-style living in the newly built Seavers Hall
- Lounge reserved specifically for your LLC use
- A concentrated focus on being academically successful right from the start of your college experience
- Instant support from hall mates who are also transitioning into college and share two courses with you
- A Peer Mentor and Resident Assistant to help you with the academic and social transition to college
- Extra academic advising
View Floorplan and Hall Info
Discover SU Events
Check back soon for upcoming events
Join This Living-Learning Community