University to host series of open houses
Shippensburg University’s Admissions Office will begin its open house series Sept. 14. Fall open house dates are Oct. 19 and Nov. 23, and Spring open house dates are March 8 and April 12, 2014.
The program is designed for prospective students and their parents to visit campus, meet and talk with faculty, staff associates and currents students,
and learn about financial aid. The schedule for the day is:
• 8:30 a.m.: Registration in the ShipRec Student Recreation Center, complimentary continental breakfast, meet with representatives from academic departments, student services and athletics.
• 9:35 a.m.: Welcome and introduction at Heiges Field House
• 10:15 a.m.: Meet with academic deans
• 10:50 a.m.: Meet with faculty and current students
• Noon to 1:45 p.m.: Brunch at Reisner Dining Hall, tour of residence halls, campus bus tour
Information sessions are:
• Noon: Student life and campus security overview
• 12:30 p.m.: Admissions and financial aid overview
For more information, contact the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or to register, click here.