Harrisburg Transportation Center
The following information is provided for those students needing bus transportation to and from the Harrisburg Transportation Center.
BUS SERVICE (Monday and Friday)
Ship to Harrisburg: Capital Area Transit (CAT) operates bus service leaving Shippensburg Wal-Mart for the Harrisburg Transportation Center (Amtrak Train Station) Monday thru Friday, except on State and Federal holidays. The one-way adult fare is $2.95 (Exact change is required).
- Leave Wal-Mart 5:40AM; Arrive Harrisburg 6:45AM
- Leave Wal-Mart 6:40AM Arrive Harrisburg 7:45AM
- Leave Wal-Mart 5:00PM; Arrive Harrisburg 6:00PM
- Leave H. Ric Luhrs Performing Arts Center 4:50PM; Operate non-stop to Harrisburg via I-81 arrive Harrisburg AMTRAK station 6:00PM
Harrisburg to Ship: Leave Market Square Transfer Center, Harrisburg for Shippensburg Wal-Mart Monday thru Friday, except State and Federal holidays. The same fare as above applies.
- Leave Harrisburg 3:35PM; Arrive Wal-mart 4:49PM
- Leave Harrisburg 4:05PM; Arrive Wal-mart 5:19PM
- Leave Harrisburg 4:35PM; Arrive Wal-mart 5:50PM
BUS SERVICE (Sunday Evening or Monday in the case of a Holiday Weekend)
Sunday evening bus service from Harrisburg to Shippensburg leaves the Transportation Center (Amtrak Train Station) at 9:30PM and drops students off on-campus. This is a service provided by the Student Senate through Wolf Bus Lines. To sign-up for the Sunday evening bus service, please contact the Student Senate Office in CUB Room 201 or call 717-477-1651 between 8:30AM and 4:30 PM Monday thru Friday. Reservations must be made IN PERSON by 3:00PM the Thursday before the scheduled bus. The cost is $5.00 payable in advance at the Student Senate Office.
NOTE: There must be a MINIMUM of 5 students riding in order for the bus to run.
Bus services are available on the select dates below. The cost is $5.00 (cash ONLY) and available only to SU students. Reservations MUST be made in person by 3:00PM the Thursday before each date. NOTE: There must be a MINIMUM of 5 students riding in order for the bus to run.
Spring 2018 Dates
- Sunday, Jan. 21 (Winter Break)
- Sunday, Feb. 11
- Sunday, Mar. 18 (Spring Break)
- Sunday, Apr. 15
For more information, contact the Student Senate Office at 717-477-1651. For information about CAT, please visit their website at: www.cattransit.com.