HEIGES FIELD HOUSE
Arena - This 30,000 sq. ft. synthetic playing surface can accommodate 5 full size basketball/volleyball courts and features a 150 meter running track.
Swimming Pool - 25- yard facility with no diving board is located on the first floor.
- All swimmers must enter through locker areas.
- No horseplay or running on deck.
- Lifeguard has discretion on all equipment use.
- No food or beverages permitted.
- Children under 10 must be supervised by an adult. Adult supervision should be supplied for any child over 10 who is not a competent swimmer.
- No diving into the pool.
Locker Policy: Rental lockers are available to students, faculty and staff. No personal locks are permitted. A five dollar refund is applied only if the lock is returned to the equipment manager by the final day of classes for given rental period. Checks payable to Varsity Club Locker/Lock Fund. Contact the athletic equipment management staff at x1288.
General Policies for Indoor Facilities
- No tobacco products are permitted.
- Animals, bikes, skates and skateboards are prohibited.
- Non-marking shoes are required and shoes not worn outside are preferred.
- No recreational activity is permitted when an academic class is in session.
- No equipment or apparatus may be assembled, disassembled or relocated without approval of the Coordinator of Facilities.
Arena - A 100'x70' wooden- floored gymnasium with capacity for one full-sized basketball/volleyball court.