You may request copies of your Shippensburg University transcript (graduate, undergraduate and non-degree) in one of the following ways. Only 3 transcripts may be ordered per request. A limit of 3 transcripts will be mailed to the same address. A $3.00 charge per transcript will be required for any requests over three.
You may print the
Transcript Request Form (Adobe PDF) requesting that your transcript be sent or prepared for pick-up.
You will need Adobe Acrobat to view, fill-in, and print these forms. You can download Acrobat free from
If you are unable to download or print the transcript request form, you may fax or mail a written letter of request including the following information:
- Your full name (including all previous last names, if applicable) and student identification number
- Dates of attendance
- Date of graduation and type of degree received
- Type of courses taken: graduate, undergraduate, or non-degree
- Complete mailing address of where transcript is to be sent and the number of transcripts being requested. If requesting transcript be sent to you, this may be considered "unofficial". Transcripts that are faxed are "unofficial" as well.
- Requestor's daytime phone number and mailing address
- YOUR SIGNATURE MUST BE INCLUDED IN THE REQUEST (Therefore, no requests are accepted via the World Wide Web.)
1871 Old Main Drive
Shippensburg, PA 17257
(A limit of three transcripts are available at no charge)
Transcript request forms and written letters of request may be faxed to (717) 477-1388. The request must be signed by the student.
Transcript request forms are also available in the Registrar's Office.
Please allow at least one week for processing all transcript requests. Due to the large volume of requests during the beginning and the end of semesters, processing time may be longer than one week.
An unofficial transcript will be automatically sent to undergraduate students following graduation. This transcript will be sent after grades are verified and bachelor's degrees are posted.
To pick up a transcript, you must show a valid photo identification card.
Should you have questions regarding this process, please contact the Registrar's Office at (717) 477-1381 or email email@example.com.