Higher Education Structure and Policy Concentration
- CNS562 Student Personnel Work in Higher Education
- ESC400 Methods of Coaching (restricted, ask ODL
coordinator for more information)
- PLS504 Ethics for Public Service Managers
- PLS603 Public Policy Analysis
- PSY516 Motivation
- SOC435 Gender and Leadership
- SOC445 Sexuality and Sexual Orientation: A Social
- SOC530 Sociology of Higher Education
- SOC490 and 594 Courses may be approved from time to
ODL alums are saying...
- You will see leadership through all new lenses.
- The knowledge you gain will help you grow personally and professionally. I loved this program and would do it again in a heartbeat!
- This is a great program.
- Knowledge is power - believe in yourself - and never give up
- It's totally worth paying attention to this stuff
- Learn from each other.... It's not about right or wrong, it's about understanding why and differences of process
Barbara J. Denison, PhD
Department Chair, Sociology and Anthropology
Graduate Program Coordinator, Organizational Development & Leadership
Grove Hall 430
1871 Old Main Drive
Shippensburg, PA 17257