Graduate Research Program 2014-2015
Application Form for Graduate Research Funds
The Institute of Public Service and Sponsored Programs is now
accepting applications for the 2014/2015 Graduate Research Grant Program.
NEW to the program this year:
- Award funding will be split between semesters
- $7,000 for Fall - Accepting Applications Sept. 2 thru Dec. 1, 2014
- $7,000 for Spring - Accepting Applications Jan. 20 thru Apr. 20, 2015
- Proposals will be accepted until the available funding per semester has been awarded.
- Students who received GR funding in prior years are limited to $500 maximum award for future GR award cycles.
- Tab to move from field to field. Do not use the Enter key.
- Answer all of the questions and review your answers for accuracy before submitting.
- Contact Pamela Bucher in the IPSSP office at email@example.com if you have any questions or consult the Graduate Research Grant Call for Proposals.
*Indicates a required field.
Student Researcher Information
Research Project Information:
Email a PDF of your 3 page narrative, completed budget form, AND support letters from your academic department chair person and your faculty advisor to Pamela Bucher at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional information regarding proposals and funding see the 2014-2015 Call for Proposals for Graduate Students.
Please review form for accuracy before submitting.