Creating Web Forms / Survey
- Create a content page including the form name and any introduction text. Publish that page. Links to form should be added to this form page. Form collection information can be found on another page.
- Follow instructions on how to create a page here.
Create Form block Submit and Send Function Accessing Form Data
Create a form block
- Forms can be created by clicking on create a new block, found at the bottom of the page where the form will display.
- It can also be created from the Asset pane at the Top Right of the window, Select Block and navigate to the Folder that contains the page where the form is to be created, click on the menu option and select "New block"
- Scroll down to the bottom of the New Block page. Click on Form container.
- Change the Name of the form and set the properties, then click Create.
- Click on browse to add form elements to the form or drag and drop form elements into the container.
- Add as many elements you want to add to the forms and rename all the form elements for proper identification
- To edit the form, it can be accessed from the asset pane scroll down to select “For this page”, click on the menu options then click edit to make additional changes.
Submit and Send Function
- Select "Allow anonymous submissions" for Submit to function properly
- Select edit for the form block (All Properties)
- Then select Content
- Click “Allow anonymous submissions”
- Select Settings and click on the + (plus sign) and click “Send email after form submission”
- Fill out the email send information
- Click Publish? Publish when complete.
Accessing Form Data
- To retrieve data collected by forms, follow the instructions on Form Data.