Become a Writing Tutor
What is a Writing Tutor?
Writing tutors assist undergraduate writers across disciplines at any stage of the writing process: prewriting, planning, drafting, revising, or proofreading.
- Enjoy a flexible work schedule and friendly work environment.
- Become a better writer by increasing familiarity with citation styles and learning how to outline, revise, and organize your thoughts more effectively.
- Become more comfortable around new people and new situations.
- Learn to think critically and problem solve.
- Enjoy the rewards of helping others.
- 3.0 GPA
- Sophomore credit level or higher
Contact Crystal Conzo at email@example.com.