The following statistics were compiled through a survey of graduating seniors, which had a 28% response rate:
- 68% of students who utilized the Career, Mentoring, and Professional Development Center's services were employed as compared to 32% of respondents that did not use our services
- The top five most beneficial services that were utilized included: resume review, cover letter review, SHIP Career Connection, on-campus employment, career fairs
- 80% of respondents indicated they found employment prior to graduation and another 15% one to three months after graduation
- 11% indicated they were continuing their education after their bachelor's degree and another 1% were engaging in military service
- 31% of respondents indicated they were going to be making more $50,000 in their first position and another 45% were going to be making between $40,000 and $49,999
- 37% of respondents indicated they started working with our office in their first or second year at Shippensburg University
For more information, contact the Career, Mentoring, and Professional Development Center.