Organizational Development and Leadership
Why Study Organizational Development and Leadership
Shippensburg University’s Master’s in Organizational Development and Leadership is designed for students pursuing leadership positions in various career fields.
The program has two objectives:
- To apply the critical view of organizations from social scientific perspectives
- To enhance students’ understanding of how organizations operate and change over time
The performance and role of leadership in formal and informal settings is an integral part of the program. You will have the opportunity to develop skills and increase your knowledge in selected discipline areas.
Why Study Organizational Development and Leadership at Ship
The Master of Science in Organizational Development and Leadership is an interdisciplinary program that will provide you with several opportunities to:
- Learn basic principles and theories of organizational development and the role of leadership
- Enhance skills and knowledge in specified content areas
- Combine theory with practical experience through an internship in the student’s concentration
This interdisciplinary program is delivered by a diverse faculty from across the university with the core requirements based in the Sociology/Anthropology and Political Science Departments.