Shippensburg University Women’s Consortium
We are a community at Shippensburg University, within the PASSHE Women’s Consortium, who envisions change and acts in the interests of women.
2017-2018 Shippensburg University Women’s Consortium Officers
- Dr. Corrine Bertram, President
- Dr. Theo Light, Vice President
- Dr. Rose Merrell-James, Secretary
- Dr. Barbara Denison, Treasurer
- Ms. Sarah Shupp, Communications Coordinator
- Ms. Stephanie Erdice, Women's Center Director
- Dr. Rebecca Ward, Women's & Gender Studies Director
Membership runs from September 1 through August 31. Those interested in becoming members should fill out the membership form.
Student Emergency Fund
Chair – Dr. Barbara Denison
The Student Emergency Fund was established by the Women’s Consortium in 2006. This fund provides for small amounts of money for students who are experiencing serious difficulties that may prevent them from meeting their basic daily needs. For more information about the fund, contact Dr. Barbara Denison at 717.477.1257 or firstname.lastname@example.org.