Welcome International Students
You're smart, motivated, and ready to explore. Take advantage of the incredible experience and prepare yourself for the global marketplace through an education at Shippensburg University!
Why Study one of Shippensburg's nationally and internationally accredited programs?
You are invited to become a member of the "Ship" community. From the moment you step on campus, you feel you're "among family."
We offer personal attention, strong support, and a challenging education. Shippensburg is big enough where it counts- with top-notch faculty and facilities- and small enough so you'll be known for yourself and your strengths.
We foster an organizational culture that celebrates multiculturalism and diversity.
We work to create an environment that allows everyone the opportunity to better understand diversity and civic responsibilities. We value human understanding, especially the appreciation and awareness of cultural, racial, and gender differences.
- Airport Pickup
- Individual Orientation
- The International Student Advisor is available to answer any questions you may have
- Get questions answered in the International Programs Office
- Specialized International Writing Tutor in the Learning Center
- On-Campus Job Opportunities
- African Student Organization
- Latino Student Organization
-Students are required to take one course on diversity from a selection of approved courses
- International Student Organization (ISO)
- Organized to promote an exchange of cultural and global perspectives,
the ISO welcomes both international and American students.
- International Education Week
- International Film Club and Foreign Film Festival
- French, German, Spanish, and Chinese Language Clubs
- Cultural Orientations throughout the year
- International Studies Program means American Students who are interested in YOU!
- Jeremy R. Goshorn, Assistant Dean of Graduate Admissions
Office of Admissions
- Joseph A. Luna, III, Assistant Dean of Undergraduate Admissions
Office of Admissions
Immigration status and visa-related concerns? Please contact:
- Mary Sloan-Burnett, Director International Programs
Student Life Center-MCL117
1871 Old Main Drive
Shippensburg, PA 17257