Apply to Shippensburg University
Whether you are just beginning your educational endeavors or advancing your career with a professional degree, you'll find what you are looking for at Ship.
Take the next step and start your online application today!
Already applied? Check your application status.
- All high school seniors and transfers (including Online Degree Completion Program)
- Please note: If you have an application fee waiver, it must be sent directly from your high school counseling office to our Office of Admissions
- Students who have or will have earned an undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited institution and are interested in a graduate degree program
- Current graduate students interested in transferring to Shippensburg University to complete a graduate degree
- Working professionals seeking a doctoral degree
If you are interested in Graduate or Undergraduate non-degree coursework, please review information from the Office of Professional, Continuing, and Distance Education.
A prospective student practicing responsible citizenship by engaging in peaceful protest is not conduct on its face viewed as inappropriate. Neither disciplinary action taken by a high school against the prospective student nor the act alone will negatively impact admissions outcomes.