Computer Science Minor
Combining a Computer Science Minor with any other field is a great way to distinguish yourself and open new doors. People in every field need someone who can write programs and deploy technology for them.
The minor requires 23-24 credits:
- MAT 225 - Discrete Math (4 credits)
- CSC 110 - Computer Science I - Lecture (4 credits) or SWE 100 - Intro to Software Engineering (4 credits)
- CSC 111 - Computer Science II (4 credits) or ENGR 120 - Programming for Engineers (3 credits)
- CSC 310 - Design and Analysis of Algorithms (4 credits)
- CMPE 220 - Computer Organization (4 credits)
- One elective from CSC, CMPE or SWE at 300 level or higher
For course descriptions and related information, view the Undergraduate Catalog.
Information about declaring a program of study is available through the Registrar’s Office.