Shippensburg University Women’s Consortium
We are a community at Shippensburg University, within the PASSHE Women’s Consortium, who envisions change and acts in the interests of women.
2015-2016 Shippensburg University Women’s Consortium Officers
- Dr. Corrine Bertram, President
- Dr. Linda Chalk, Vice President
- Dr. Rose Merrell-James, Secretary
- Ms. Brenda Minges, Treasurer
- Ms. Sarah McDowell, Communications Coordinator
- Ms. Stephanie Erdice, Women's Center Director
- Dr. Rebecca Ward, Women's & Gender Studies Director
Student Emergency Fund
- Chair – Dr. Barbara Denison
The Student Emergency Fund was established by the Women’s Consortium in 2006. This fund provides for small amounts of money for students who are experiencing serious difficulties that may prevent them from meeting their basic daily needs. For more information about the fund contact Dr. Barbara Denison at 717.477.1257 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please stay tuned for information about the fall reception and upcoming fall semester events.
We look forward to seeing you soon!