Undergraduate Open Houses
Attending one of our Open Houses is a great way for prospective students to discover all that Shippensburg University has to offer. You'll have the opportunity to talk with current students, faculty members, academic deans, and alumni. We can't wait to show you why we love Ship!
Upcoming Open House Dates
Register for one of our fall open houses by clicking the date below:
Sample Open House Schedule
- 8:15 am: Doors Open
- 8:30 - 9:20 am: Academics and Student Activities Fair
Enjoy a complimentary continental breakfast while you explore a college fair with representatives from each academic major and from our clubs, organizations, athletics, and academic support services.
- 9:35 - 10:00 am: Welcome and Introductions
Meet some familiar faces who have been frequenting your high schools and college events, and receive a very special welcome from Shippensburg University's Interim President Dr. Barbara Lyman.
- 10:15 - 11:00 am: Meet with the Academic Dean
Attend break-out sessions with the dean for your prospective major.
- 11:10- 11:50 am: Parents and Students Sessions
- Prospective Students: Meet with department faculty members who will be teaching your classes, and hear insight from current students in your major who were in your shoes just a few years ago.
- Parents: Meet with representatives from Financial Aid, Housing, and Admissions who can answer any questions you may have.
- 12:00 - 1:45 pm: Lunch and Tours of Residence Halls and Campus
Eat a delicious lunch at Reisner Dining Hall (students will receive one complementary meal ticket), and then take a campus walking or bus tour.