SAP Student Recognition Award Certificate Program
The Grove College of Business is a member of the SAP America University Alliance Program (SAP UAP) and offers a set of courses that allows College of Business students to earn the SAP Recognition Award Certificate.
SAP ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system is a complex set of business applications that work together using a common set of data. ERP systems enable businesses to integrate their operation across multiple business functions and multiple business partners. All large companies rely on ERP systems for their operation, and ERP systems have been increasingly popular among mid-sized companies. SAP is the largest vendor of ERP systems globally.
Given the importance of ERP systems to businesses, ERP knowledge and experience are very valuable for prospective job seekers.
Alexander Cooper receives the SAP Student Recognition Award - Spring 2017
Students who have completed the three following classes with a grade of C or better will receive the SAP Student Recognition Award certificate. Each of the classes includes significant ERP content and SAP ERP hands-on experience.
- MIS242-Design & Development of User Information Systems
- SCM380-Data Mining for Supply Chain Management
- SCM410-Distribution Systems in Supply Chains
The classes are open to all majors. Eligible students should contact the instructors who teach the listed classes to apply for the certificate.
Students who have finished the above listed courses and received the certificate will benefit from the following.
- Gain deeper understanding of how business functions coordinate/integrate and develop a firmer grasp of integrated business processes.
- Gain deeper understanding of how IT can enable business integration and of strategic thinking with regards to IT investments.
- Gain hands-on experience with the SAP ERP system as part of your coursework.
ERP knowledge and experience is very valuable for prospective job seekers and the SAP Recognition Award Certificate is a good way to demonstrate your familiarity with the SAP System.
- College of Business
- Academic Departments
- Undergraduate Degrees and Programs
- Graduate Degrees and Programs
- Faculty & Staff
- Student Information
- Business Internships
- Study Abroad
- News, Events & Highlights
- Student Achievement
- Alumni Information
- Academy of Business Disciplines Journal
- Small Business Development Center
- Make a Gift
- Contact Us