Shippensburg University Recreation
Members of the Shippensburg University community have plenty of opportunities to maintain healthy and active lifestyles. The Department of Recreation and Wellness has excellent facilities and provides opportunities throughout the year.
- Intramurals - Intramural leagues and tournaments are held on campus and are open to students, faculty and staff.
- Club sports - Club sports provide opportunities for students to participate in competitive sports activities.
- Group fitness - We offer group fitness classes that provide participants with a variety of activity choices.
- 64,000 square foot recreation center with multipurpose courts, an elevated track, free weights, power lift stations and cardiovascular machines.
- Student Recreation Complex
- A lighted, 12-acre multipurpose facility that includes softball fields, volleyball courts, basketball courts, disc golf course, an asphalt path, pavilions and a street hockey rink.
- Heiges Field House pool
- Seth Grove Stadium track
- Robb Field Tennis Complex
We welcome you to learn more about what we have to offer and get involved.