Careers in Aging
There are more than 500 colleges and universities that offer more than 1,000 credit programs in aging.
- Some students may choose aging as a specific area within one of the traditional disciplines or professions.
- Others may choose a degree or major in gerontology or aging studies.
- For some, continuing education with non-credit programs may be an option.
What Job & Career Opportunities are Available?
- Aging Services
- Human Resources
- Financial and Legal Services
- Career Planning
- Fraud Prevention
- Fitness Trainer
- Wellness Coach
- Art Therapy
- Alternative Medicine
- Aging-in-Place Specialist
- And many more!
For more information and an extensive list of career opportunities with the aging community, visit https://www.aghe.org/resources/careers-in-aging/