Showing U SHIP
Are you interested in getting to know the campus before making your academic decision to join our University? This personal introduction and tour of campus may be just what your looking for! Schedule to meet with your potential advisor, professors, and staff within your program of choice. Walk one-on-one around campus with potential class mates and learn all of the best places to study, eat, and relax while on campus. Come to class the first day feeling prepared and familiar with your surroundings. Let us Show U SHIP!
As scheduled at least three weeks in advance from the time you schedule a tour.
Our main focus is to cater to the needs of each student who is interested in this exclusive tour. Their options include:
- meet one-on-one with faculty, students, and staff of their desired program
- become familiar with the layout of campus
- tour their program building(s)
- tour the library, graduate lounge, and CUB
- tour specific graduate computer labs
- become familiar with Admissions/Financial Aid/Career Development Offices
- option of lunch at one of campus' many fine dining selections
To assist in planning for a personalized tour we ask that you please pre-register at least three weeks in advance from the time you wish to schedule a tour by using the form below. The email address and phone number will be used to communicate with you about the event. Please use an address and number that you check regularly.
For further information or questions please contact the Office of Admissions at (717) 477-1231 or email Ms. Stacia Chaplin at email@example.com.