Showing U SHIP
Looking into a graduate degree? Would you like to visit our campus?
Showing U SHIP provides you with the opportunity for a personal introduction to Shippensburg University, the Graduate School, your graduate program, and a tour of campus. You may also request a meeting with a faculty member from your graduate program of interest. Tour campus with potential classmates and learn all of the best places to study, eat, and relax while on campus. Let us Show U SHIP!
Note: As we near winter break, prospective students are reminded that faculty may not be available to meet with you during this time period. Prospective graduate students who wish to meet with faculty members are encouraged to schedule a visit prior to Friday December 4th 2015, or after January 11th 2016.
What You Need to Know
Our main focus is to cater to the needs of each student. Options include:
- Meet one-on-one with faculty, students, and staff of your desired program
- Meet with graduate admissions to discuss the application process and requirements
- Take a guided campus tour including the library, graduate student lounge, graduate computer labs, and academic buildings
- Become familiar with various campus offices including Financial Aid
- Eat lunch at one of campus's many dining selections
Please pre-register at least 3 weeks in advance to schedule a tour by using the form below. The email address and phone number will be used to communicate with you about the event. Please use an address and number that you check regularly
For further information or questions please contact the Office of Graduate Admissions at (717) 477-1231 or email GradSchool@ship.edu.