Health Center Hours
- Academic Year
- Open 7:30 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. while the University is in Session
- Summer Hours
- Open 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. while the University is in Session
- Academic Year
- Monday - Friday : 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
- Must have appointment.
- Hours are subjuct to change
- Monday - Friday: 1:30 p.m.- 2:30 p.m.
(Hours are subject to change.)
Holiday Hours: Spring Break
March 16 - March 19, 2013 Closed
March 20 - March 24, 2013 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Normal hours resume on March 25, 2013 7:30 a.m. - 11:30 p.m.
- Appointments are available at the health center during doctor's hours. Please contact us at (717) 477-1458 to discuss appointments with a nurse.
- Center is closed 11:30 p.m.-7:30 a.m. during the academic year.
- A nurse is available to see walk-in students for urgent/emergency cases, all others are seen by appointment
- Nurse appointments
- Faster service and less wait time
- For the most efficient care, call ahead for injuries, illnesses, allergy injections, tests, etc.
- Appointments times are available during the morning, afternoon and evening
- As a service to you, Etter Health Center offers over-the-counter cold medications. You can be in and out of the health center within a few minutes. Please refer to Self-Care Unit for a list of medications available.
If you need to see a doctor, please try to arrive no later than 4:30 p.m. Mon-Thurs and 1:30 p.m. Friday. If the doctor has ordered lab tests for you to have performed at Etter, please try to arrive at the health center for your test at the beginning of lab hours. If you arrive late, there may not be time to complete them and provide results to you that day.
Questions? Call Etter at (717) 477-1458
New Health Center
The Wellness Center