If you meet the admissions requirements, you may apply directly to the overseas university after meeting with an advisor. Tuition, fees, housing, and other costs are paid directly to the university abroad based upon the required expenses of that particular school.
- University of the Sunshine Coast: Opened in 1996, USC is one of Australia's newest universities. It is located in the heart of the Sunshine Coast, on of the most beautiful regions in the country.
- University of Wollongong: Located one hour south of Sydney along the famous "South Coast" of Australia, the University of Wollongong has it all - great beaches, cultural activities, sports, festivals, and a pleasant climate.
- Edge Hill University, England: The college is located in lovely Northwest England, close to the Irish Sea. The college features a wide variety of major and general education courses, and student teaching is also available.
- University of Leicester, England: The city of Leicester, with a population of 300,000, is 75 minutes from London by train.
- University of Stirling, Scotland: Stirling is located in central Scotland, 30 minutes from Glasgow and 45 minutes from Edinburgh by train.
- University of Westminster, England: Study for a semester or a year in the heart of exciting London, with mainland Europe on your doorstep.
- University College Cork: UCC is located in the bustling town center of the city Cork. Cork is the second largest city in Ireland in which over 200,000 people live, and only 160 miles from Dublin.
- University College Dublin: University College Dublin, often referred to as UCD, is the largest university in Ireland boasting over 20,000 students. Situated within central Dublin, UCD consists of many academic, residential and sports buildings.
- University of Limerick: The University of Limerick has been hosting American study abroad students for over 15 years.
- University of Canterbury: UC is located on a picturesque campus with modern teaching and research facilities. It is set in the heart of Christchurch, a city that has become a magnet for growth and innovation. Bordered by the Pacific Ocean and the Southern Alps, the region is packed with rolling hills, mountains, and waterways.