Music Ensemble Registration Procedure
Beginning Fall 2013, students wishing to participate in any ensemble, will register during their registration time.
In the past, directors submitted a list of students who wanted to take their ensemble for credit. Whether there are auditions or not,
students will now register for the ensemble in the prior semester or summer.
- Each ensemble is worth 1 credit per semester of participation
- If within any given semester, you exceed 17 credits:
- 18+ credits: You will need to apply for special permission from the Dean’s Office, please use the following link:
- 19+ credits: including the above, be aware financial charges will be applied to your account based on the current per credit tuition rate.
- You will find audition information for each ensemble on the individual ensemble pages.
- The ensemble pages also include information about the scheduled
rehearsal day(s)/times(s) and specific registration procedures for each
- If after the audition, you are NOT accepted into the ensemble, you must drop the course before the designated drop date (usually at the end of the 1st week of classes). Failure to do so will result in receiving an F for the course.