University to host open house March 9
Shippensburg University’s Admissions Office will host an open house March 9 for prospective students and their parents to visit campus, meet and talk with faculty, staff associates and current students, and learn about financial aid.
A special session is also scheduled for admitted students. The schedule is:
- 8:30 a.m. — Registration in the ShipRec student recreation center, complimentary continental breakfast, meet with representatives from academic departments, student services and athletics
- 9:35 a.m. — Welcome and introduction in Heiges Field House
- 10:15 a.m. — Meet with academic deans in various locations around campus
- 10:50 a.m. — Meet with faculty and current students in various locations around campus
- Noon — Admissions/financial aid overview.
- Noon to 1:45 p.m. — Brunch at Reisner Dining Hall, residence halls tours, campus tours by bus or walking
- Noon — Student life/ campus security overview in the Ceddia Union Building
- 12:30 p.m. — Admissions/financial aid overview for applying students and high school juniors in the Ceddia Union Building
At 12:30 in the Ceddia Union Building’s multipurpose room is the special session, Ship Bound “Next Steps” for students who are already admitted to the university.
For more information, send e-mail to the office at firstname.lastname@example.org.