Distance Education at the Dixon University Center - Harrisburg & Online
Strengthen and advance your skills for success at Shippensburg University without having to come to campus. We offer a variety of graduate certificate, degree, and post-master's coursework programs, which are designed to accommodate and meet your learning and professional development needs.
In partnership with Dixon University Center in Harrisburg, Ship offers degree and professional development programs that flexible, and convenient, which is ideal for adult learners and working professionals.
Graduate Certificates & Post-Master's Programs
- Director Credential, Graduate Certificate, online
- Supervisory/Principal Certificate, Post-Master’s
- Superintendent Letter of Eligibility, Home Disrict Residency
- Master of Arts in Teaching STEM Education, M.A.T.
- Counselor Education and Supervision, Ed.D.
- Educational Leadership and Principal Certificate, M.Ed.
- Educational Leadership, Ed.D.
Graduate Certificates / M.B.A. Concentrations
The following graduate certificates are excellent for boosting your knowledge and skill sets, but also can be applied toward earning a degree in Business Administration, M.B.A., (Online, Harrisburg, Shippensburg).
- Advanced Studies in Business, online
- Advanced Supply Chain & Logistics Management, online
- Business Analytics, online & in-class participation
- Finance, online
- Health Care Management, online
- Management Information Systems, online & in-class participation
Professional Leadership & Humanities
- Social Work Degree Completion Program, B.S.W.
- Organizational Development and Leadership, M.S.
- Public Administration, M.P.A.
Get Started Today
Select from options below and get started on your pathway to success!