Distance Education at the Dixon University Center
In partnership with Dixon University Center in Harrisburg, Ship offers certificates, degrees, graduate coursework, and professional development programs. Designed for working adults, these programs occur in the evenings, on weekends, or through a blend of face-to-face and online.
M.B.A. Concentrations offered at Dixon
- Business Administration, M.B.A.
Counseling, Social Work, and Human Services
- Post-Master's Advanced Clinical Certificate Program
- Post-Master's Professional Training in Developmental Trauma
Graduate Certificates & Post-Master's Programs
- Director Credential, Graduate Certificate, online
- Supervisory/Principal Certificate, Post-Master’s
- Superintendent Letter of Eligibility, Home District Residency
- Master of Arts in Teaching STEM Education, M.A.T.
- Counselor Education and Supervision, Ed.D.
- Educational Leadership and Principal Certificate, M.Ed.
- Educational Leadership, Ed.D.