A Place For You
As you are beginning your college search, we know that it can feel overwhelming, but one of the easiest and best ways to get to know a college is to visit it. And that is why we want to invite you and your parent or guardian to come experience Ship at our annual multicultural students event:
A Place for You
November 17, 2017
A Place for You is designed to welcome high school students with multicultural backgrounds to campus so you can experience Ship’s educational opportunities, student life, and vibrant campus community.
During your visit to Ship, you will have opportunities to:
• Speak with members of the campus community (students, faculty, staff, and learning support services)
• Take a student-led campus tour
• Enjoy a special luncheon program with a keynote speaker
• Apply to Ship for free during an application workshop
• Learn more about financial aid and other important programs
• Hear from student and staff panels about academics and campus life
To register for this event, please print and return your completed registration form by faxing it to us at (717) 477-4016, emailing to to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing it to our admissions office.
***Limited Free Bus Transportation***
Bus transportation will be provided from the Philadelphia 30th Street Station for students and families living in that region, but space is limited so return your registration form as soon as possible. PLEASE NOTE: Returning the form does not guarantee a space on the bus. You must bring your transportation confirmation letter and bus ticket in order to board the bus.
Questions? Please contact Shawn Wiley, Dean of Admissions/Coordinator of Multicultural Recruitment, at 1-800-822-8028 or at email@example.com.