Contact Information

Office of the Registrar
OM 111
1871 Old Main Drive
Shippensburg, PA 17257
Phone: 717-477-1381
Fax:  717-477-1388 

spacer image

Information and Services

Act 48/Act 45 PIL
FERPA - Privacy Act
Degree Verification
Email Update
Military Call-Up
Release of Student Information
Application for Non-Degree
Final Exam Schedule
Graduation Process
Enrollment Verification 

spacer image

Random Campus ImagesForms 

Forms For Students 
Forms for Faculty  


 Forms For Students  

IMPORTANT:  Forms on this page are stored in Adobe's PDF format. You will need Adobe Acrobat to view, fill-in, and print these forms. You can download  the newest version of Acrobat free from Adobe's website.  Forms open in new window. Close window to return to this page.  Pop-up Blocker will prevent the forms from displaying.  You can change blocker settings in your browsers tools.

 To Declare or Change a Major

  • Important Information about Declaring/Changing Undergraduate Major - [PDF]
  • To Declare/Change Undergraduate Major/Minor/Other Credentials - [Click Here]
  • Change of Master's Degree Program form (graduate level) - [PDF

Enrollment Verification / Transcripts

  • Enrollment Verification - [PDF]
  • Transcript Request -  [PDF

Graduation Forms

  • Important graduation information 
  • Graduation Application Signature Page - [PDF
  • Petition to Participate in Graduation Ceremony Prior to Completion, or After Completion, of Degree Requirements - [PDF]
  • Planned Coursework Form-Undergraduate - [PDF]
  • Planned Coursework Form-Graduate - [PDF]
  • Bachelor's Degree Application for Graduation - [PDF]
  • Master's Degree Application for Graduation - [PDF]

Grade Appeals

  • Undergraduate Grade Appeals Procedure - [PDF]
  • Undergraduate Grade Appeals Form only - [PDF]
  • Graduate Grade Appeals Procedure - [PDF]
  • Graduate Grade Appeals Procedure Form only - [PDF]  

Other Forms

  • Act 48/Act 45 PIL Form - [Link]
  • Permission to Audit Course- [ PDF]
  • Application for Undergraduate Readmission - [PDF]
  • Housing Forms -  [Link]
  • Application for Visiting Student Status - [PDF]
  • Application for Senior Citizen Fee Waiver - [PDF]
  • Place or Remove Hold of Directory Information - [PDF]
  • Request for Medical Withdrawal Form - [PDF]
  • Undergraduate Request to Take a Graduate Level Course - [PDF]
  • Request to Exceed Maximum Registration Credits - [Web Form]