Welcome Graduate Students!
Who are you?
Choose which type of student you are before proceeding.
If you are interested in taking an online course, visit PCDE -Online.
- admitted to Shippensburg University to pursue a master's degree
- completed a bachelor's degree
- taking graduate or undergraduate courses at Shippensburg University
- taking courses to transfer to another institution
- must complete an application for admission if they have not attended Shippensburg as a graduate student
For more information contact the Registrar's Office at (717) 477-1381 or email email@example.com
March 23: Graduate degree-seeking and
March 30: Undergraduate degree-seeking
students at Shippensburg University
April 27: Open registration for all
degree-seeking, non-degree, and visiting students
Summer Term Dates:
Summer Term A - May18 to June 26
Summer Term B - June 29 to August 7
SUMMER TERM HASHTAG CONTEST
Watch for more information coming March 23.
Participate and be eligible to win a $50 gift card to the Shippensburg