Shippensburg University's Office of Professional, Continuing, and Distance Education is working continually to create new and relevant non-credit professional development programs to help you excel in your career.
- FREE: Remote Work Skills Training for Small Businesses and Job Seekers
- FREE: Small Business Marketing Courses
- Emotional Intelligence Work Skills
- FREE: Telehealth for Skilled Helping Professionals
Don't see the right program?
Fill out our Professional Development Interest Form to let us know what programs you're interested in, and we'll notify you when those programs are available.
- Professional Bookkeeping Certification Preparation Course
Counseling, Social Work, and Human Services
Science and Geography
Online Certificate Programs
Self-Paced Online Programs
Earn the Continuing Professional Education (CPE), Professional Development Unit (PDU), and Continuing Education Unit (CEU) hours that you need to advance your personal and professional goals with self-paced, 100% online courses offered in partnership with MindEdge.
- Data Analytics
- Digital Marketing
- HR Management
- Nonprofit Management
- Sustainable Management