Bush Student Loan
The William Harold and Nancy E. Bush Student Loan Fund provides need-based loans to academically outstanding undergraduate junior or senior students (those having 60 credits or above) needing financial help to complete their degree at Ship.
A Bush Student Loan helps you pay for tuition costs. There are two options for repayment, including one that’s interest-free. Contact our Financial Aid Office at 717-477-1131 and ask us about this type of loan.
Already a current student at Ship and need information about your financial aid package? Log onto your myShip portal. And be sure to check out the helpful links below about paying for college.
- Financial Aid Home
- Financial Aid Announcements
- Cost of Attendance
- Applying for Aid
- Types of Aid
- Course Program of Study FAQ
- Eligibility & Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
- Verification/IRS Tax Return Transcripts
- Financial Aid Forms
- Summer Financial Aid Information
- Financial Literacy
- Student Financial Aid Portal - myShip
- Financial Aid Staff