Shippensburg University's Human Resources Office provides a broad scope of services to the University's employees and students. Services include administrative functions which impact the operation in highly visible ways such as recruiting and placing non-instructional employees. The office also provides support to University employees through classification, compensation, payroll, personnel transactions, records, employee benefits, employee relations, and training and development.
PDF links on this page are stored in Adobe's PDF format. You will need Adobe Acrobat to view, fill-in, and print these forms. You can download Acrobat free from Adobe's website.
Shippensburg University Safety and Security Report
- A copy of Shippensburg University’s Annual Campus Safety & Security/Fire Statistics Report (Safety Report PDF) is available to all current and prospective employees. This Report includes statistics for the previous three years concerning reported crimes that occurred on campus; in certain off campus buildings or property owned or controlled by Shippensburg University; and on public property within, or immediately adjacent to and accessible from, the campus. The report also includes institutional policies concerning campus security, such as policies concerning sexual assault, dating violence, stalking, emergency and evacuation procedures, and other matters. In addition, the Report contains statistics on fires in on campus housing facilities as well as policies, procedures, programs and practices with respect to fire safety. The Report is available on line by clicking the above link or by going to: www.ship.edu/police/ under the Campus Safety and Security link. The University Police Department will provide a paper copy of the Report to any current or prospective employee upon request.
- Equity, Inclusion and Compliance
- Faculty-Staff Payroll
- Student Payroll
- Camps & Conferences Payroll
- Benefits [PASSHE]
- Holiday Schedule
- Employee Discounts
- Appraisal Forms
- PASSHE Academy
- State Employee Assistance Program (SEAP) [PASSHE]
- Tuition Waiver
- Professional Growth & Development