Discounts for Shippensburg University Faculty/Staff
Faculty or Staff members of Shippensburg University may obtain a copy of Microsoft Office at a discounted rate by visiting the Bookstore located on the ground floor of the CUB.
Shippensburg University provides information on special offers to employees from organizations that have a direct relationship with the university. If you are an employee of Shippensburg University, please contact Nipa Browder at email@example.com for more information.
Offers from organizations who do not have a direct relationship with Shippensburg University will no longer be provided.
Disclaimer - Employee Discounts:
- Please note that each savings program has its own restrictions. The discount provider imposes these restrictions. In some cases the discount providers limit discounts to only employees and their families.
- Information on how to redeem each discount can be retrieved via the venders’ website or calling them directly.
- While the University has made an effort to check each offering, it does not warrant or endorse any goods or services provided by any business participating in the Employee Discount Program. It is your responsibility to carefully check goods and services offered.
- Equity, Inclusion and Compliance
- Faculty-Staff Payroll
- Student Payroll
- Benefits [PASSHE]
- Holiday Schedule
- Employee Discounts
- Appraisal Forms
- PASSHE Academy
- State Employee Assistance Program (SEAP) [PASSHE]
- Tuition Waiver
- Professional Growth & Development