Instructional Design & Technologies Hub
What is the Instructional Design & Technologies Hub?
The Hub in Lehman Library 016 provides faculty with facilities for multimedia production, CD-ROM copying, course development, interactive tutorial development and test authoring for our campus learning management system, Brightspace, and presentation development.
Who can use the Instructional Design & Technologies Hub?
The hub is open to faculty for the development of multimedia educational materials in support of faculty projects, grants, or curriculum development. We strongly recommend that you make an appointment to reserve a machine and/or to schedule time with a consultant by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of your visit. Walk-in service is provided depending on consultant and machine availability.
What does Instructional Design & Technologies Hub have to offer?
- Obtain assistance in using t equipment in the Hub.
- Edit images and photographs and/or illustrate graphics
- Create interactive teaching modules
- Record narration or a screen cast using PowerPoint (narration only), Camtasia or Captivate.
- Borrow and use equipment to create Podcasts.
What equipment is available in the Lab?
Currently, we have 2 PC computers and 2 MAC computers with educational and multimedia software.
We support the following software packages: