Where will you go?
Shippensburg University's Study Abroad Program offers you multiple opportunities with 16 schools in 10 countries around the globe, including short term study abroad programs. Students are also able to travel to other countries through several affiliate programs:
You may also choose to study abroad through programs offered by the other schools in the Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education (PASSHE). http://www.passhe.edu/inside/ASA/international/Pages/default.aspx
If you are interested in studying abroad, getting started at Ship is easy. Your first step is to attend a Study Abroad 101 informal information session with other students. After attending the session, you will be able to meet with an advisor to discuss specific needs regarding overseas location, finances, classes, transfer credits, and application materials. Sessions for Spring 2020 will occur in CUB 232 on the following dates:
- Tuesday, January 28 @ 3:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 11 @ 3:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 25 @ 3:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 17 @ 3:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 31 @ 3:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 14 @ 3:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 28 @ 3:30 p.m.
Contact the International Programs office with questions at 717-477-1279. If you are unable to attend one of the scheduled sessions, contact Mary at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an individual appointment.
- Deadline for Summer and Fall 2020 Study Abroad Applications is Friday March 28, 2020.