Interested in Study Abroad?
Studying abroad is an incredible opportunity for a student. Getting started is easy! Study Abroad 101 sessions provide you with a basic overview of the process of studying overseas.
If you have questions, please call the office at x1279. The International Programs Office is located in Ceddia Union Building CUB, Room 221.
After attending Study Abroad 101, students are able to meet with an adviser to discuss their specific needs regarding overseas location, finances, classes/transfer credits, and application materials.
We are here to make the process as simple as possible for you. Come and learn how to open the door to the rest of the world!
Study Abroad 101 Sessions
- If you have questions or would like to gain more information, call our office and set up an appointment.
- Gain valuable information about the process of studying abroad.
- Thursday February 20, 2014 @ 3:30 p.m. in CUB 232
- Thursday March 6, 2014 @ 3:30 p.m. in CUB 232
- Thursday March 27, 2014 @ 3:30 p.m. in CUB 232
- Thursday April 10, 2014 @ 3:30 p.m. in CUB 232
- Thursday April 24, 2014 @ 3:30 p.m. in CUB 232
International Programs Office Hours:
Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Mary's Walk-in Hours:
Monday 12 - 2 p.m.
Thursday 12 - 2 p.m.
If you would like to meet with Mary outside of walk in hours , please call 477-1279 to schedule an appointment.
If you'd like to schedule an appointment, please call x-1279