- “Stock Return, Risk, and Legal Environment around the World.” International Review of Economics and Finance 19, 95 – 105, 2010.
- “International Portfolio Management: Theory and Method” Handbook of Quantitative Finance and Risk Management, 221 – 234, 2010, Springer.
- “Variation of Stock Return Volatility: An International Comparison.” Review of Pacific Basin Financial Markets and Policies, 12, 245-266, 2009.
- “Benefits of International Diversification with Investment Constraints: An Over-Time Perspective” Journal of Multinational Financial Management, 19, 93 – 110, 2009. (Lead Article)
- “Do Investors Still Benefit From International Diversification with Investment Constraints?” Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, 49, 449 – 483, 2009.
- ”Who Benefits More From International Diversification?” Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions, and Money, 18, 466–482, 2008.
- “Who Benefits More From Global Diversification? An Over-Time Perspective” Research in Finance, 24, 129–167, 2008.
Associate Editor, Review of Pacific Basin Financial Markets and Policies
Selected University Service
Shippensburg University Faculty Tenure Committee
Chair, Department Academic Performance Committee
Shippensburg University Curriculum Committee
Shippensburg University Research Advisory Committee
Shippensburg University Library Committee
Advisor, Financial Management Association – Shippensburg University Chapter
College of Business Course Assessment Committee - Shippensburg University
Search Committee of Finance Faculty
Search Committee of Management Information System Faculty
Search Committee of Assistant Director of Athletes