The day has finally arrived: You're off to college!
What to Bring/Not Bring Take a look at the New Student Housing Check List ahead of time to figure out what you'll need to live on campus.
Move In Day is always a bustle of activity inside and outside our residence halls. We'll have student volunteers and university staff on-hand to help make things go as smoothly as possible for you, and your patience and cooperation are appreciated.
Fall 2018 Incoming Students Arrival Dates and Check-In Times
If you are an incoming student, check-in dates and times will be will be set by hall and home zip code on Wednesday, August 22, 2018 between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. Students in Harley, Kieffer, and Naugle Halls will arrive between 8 a.m. and 12 p.m. Students in Lackhove, McCune, and Seavers Hall will arrive between 1 p.m. and 4 p.m.
When You Arrive
- Pull your vehicle into a designated unloading zone near your hall.
- Unload your belongings at the curb and have someone move your vehicle to a nearby lot.
- Orientation personnel will be available to assist moving your belongings into the building.
- Report to the check-in location in your hall's lobby.
- Receive your keys, Room Condition Report, and other check-in materials. Also you will have the opportunity to purchase a hall association sticker for $5.00.
Spring 2019 Incoming Students
Arrival Dates and Check-In Times
Incoming Freshman and Transfer Students arrive on January 18, 2019 between 7:30 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. at the assigned hall.
Fall 2018 Returning Students
Returning students will arrive on Saturday, August 25, 2018 after 9:00 a.m. at Harley Hall, Kieffer Hall, Lackhove Hall, or McCune Hall
Spring 2019 Returning Students
Aririve on Sunday, January 20, 2019 after 1:00 p.m. at the assigned hall.