Please be mindful of the Academic Calendar and additional semester information concerning dates and deadlines.
If you have any questions, please contact the Registrar's Office at 717-477-1381 or extension 1381 on campus.
Application for Graduation
The application deadline for December and January Graduation is Thursday, August 1, 2019. Once received, these applications will be reviewed by the appropriate academic dean's office or graduate department. This process will require approximately 8 weeks after the due date for applications. For more information, please visit www.ship.edu/Registrar/Graduation_Process/.
Grades for 2019 summer terms are due from faculty on the following dates:
- Term A - Tuesday, July 2 at 3 p.m.
- Term B - Monday, August 12 at 3 p.m.
Grades will be available for students to view on myShip approximately 24-48 hours after the faculty grade deadline.
Schedule Adjustment - Fall/Spring
Fall 2019 Undergraduate Schedule Adjustment is now open.
Need to adjust your schedule?
You may make changes through the myShip portal now.
Having difficulty registering for classes?
Contact your advisor, department chair, or academic dean’s office for assistance. For questions about your major, contact your advisor.
Questions about billing or Financial Aid?
- Financial Aid – call (717) 477-1131 or email email@example.com
- Billing/Student Accounts – call (717) 477-1211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are unable to return for next semester, please contact your academic dean’s office:
- Office for Exploratory Studies – visit HH 112 or call (717) 477-1395
- College of Business – visit GRH 128 or call (717) 477-1620
- College of Arts & Sciences – visit DHC 225 or call (717) 477-1151
- College of Education and Human Services – visit SPH 356 or call (717) 477-1141
Classes begin August 26. The drop/add period ends on Tuesday, September 3, at 4 p.m. During the schedule adjustment period, the supported hours for web schedule adjustment are 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Fall Graduate Scheduling
Graduate scheduling for the fall 2019 semester begins Monday, March 18 at 8 a.m. and ends Tuesday, September 3. Students may log into the myShip portal for the most up-to-date listing of available courses. Please visit /registrar/graduate_scheduling_information/ for additional information on preparing to schedule.