Fall2014 Semester Student-Athlete Academic Summary
- The average Semester (2.90) QPA was the third highest on record and the CumulativeQPA (2.96) was the highest on record.
- The semester QPA for all student-athletes was a 2.90 (versus 2.8 for general student body)
- The semester QPA for men's athletics was a 2.74.
- The semester QPA for women's athletics was a 3.11.
- Women's Cross Country compiled the highestsemester QPA by achieving a 3.45. Six additional teams earned a semester QPA of 3.0 or higher: Women's Swimming (3.44), Men's Soccer (3.29), Women's Softball (3.27), Women's Soccer (3.21), Women's Track & Field (3.19), and Women's Volleyball (3.09).
- Five percent (22) of allstudent-athletes earned a 4.0 semester QPA.
- Twenty-six percent (123) of all student-athletes earned Dean's List in Fall 2014. Thismeans they achieved a semester QPA of at least 3.50 or higher.
- Fifty-one percent (240) of all student-athletes earned a 3.0 semester QPAor higher.
Office of Academic Support
Services for Student-Athletes
#1 Horton Hall - Lower Level