Life at Ship
Ship is a place where you can shine. We have everything you need to work hard, play hard and become the best possible version of yourself. Best of all, you’ll be sharing this campus with the support of your fellow students: the new friends who will be experiencing it all right alongside you.
Shippensburg University is a place where people work together to build each other up.
So many fun and exciting new things are waiting here for you. Here are some of the highlights of life at Ship:
- Fantastic housing options including our unique Living Learning Communities.
- There’s always something to do on campus. Find new, rewarding experiences through our many events and student organizations.
- A number of health and wellness services.
- A wide range of cuisine available through our dining services. We’re ready to handle any special dietary needs, including allergies, vegetarian/vegan and gluten-free options.
- Our 210 acre campus is bicycle friendly and there are plenty of recreational opportunities for you to stay active.
- Fraternity & Sorority Life helps members gain valuable leadership skills, prepare for future careers, and engage in service opportunities while building connections that last a lifetime.
The best way to find out what life at Ship is like is to come see it for yourself. Schedule your visit today!