Whether you are just beginning your educational endeavors or advancing your career with a professional degree, you'll find what you are looking for at Ship. Get started by completing your online Ship application today!
- All high school seniors and transfer
- Please note: If you have an application fee waiver, it must be sent directly from your high school counseling office to our Office of Admissions
- Students who have or will have earned an undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited institution and are interested in a graduate degree program
- Graduate students interested in transferring to Shippensburg University to complete a graduate degree
- Working professionals seeking a doctoral degree in Counselor Education and Supervision
Already applied? Click here to check your application status.
If you are interested in Graduate or Undergraduate non-degree coursework visit the New Non-Degree Seeking Students webpage for additional information prior to applying. Feel free to explore all of the professional development, continuing and distance education programs offered through the Office of Professional, Continuing & Distance Education (PCDE).