Alumni Awards and Nominations
With over 68,000 alumni across the country and living internationally, one can imagine the successes achieved and the impacts being made by graduates of Shippensburg University every day in their professional fields, in their lives, and in their communities. The alumni awards program seeks out alumni who have been successful in their field and/or have made a significant impact through community service or exceptional volunteer service to the university.
Help us Honor a Fellow SHIP Graduate.
Nominate a friend, co-worker, spouse, even yourself. Send us your nomination and any information you have available including press releases. Don’t have this? No problem, send us the nomination and we’ll take care of the rest. E-mail the info to email@example.com or complete the appropriate nomination form and submit electronically or print and mail to Alumni Relations, 1871 Old Main Dr., Shippensburg, PA 17257.
- Athletic Hall of Fame: In recognition of achievement as a student athlete.
- Distinguished Alumni: In recognition of distinguished achievement in one’s field of endeavor for the benefit of the community and society.
- Exceptional Service: To recognize and thank outstanding persons who have given unselfishly of their time and efforts for the betterment of Shippensburg University.
- Humanitarian: In recognition of the direct impact on diversity and cultural experiences of students on campus.
- Lifetime Achievement: In recognition of life-long career achievement.
- Outstanding Young Alumni: Forty years old or younger in recognition of outstanding achievement in his/her field of endeavor for the benefit of the community and society.