Trustees approve fees for 2010-2011
The Shippensburg University Council of Trustees today (May 21) approved fees for the 2010-2011 academic year. The per semester fees are:
- Residence Hall (on-campus): $1,935, a $60 increase
- Dining Hall (15 meal plan): $1,565, a $91 increase
- Comprehensive Health $150, a $52 increase
- Student Union: $200, a $70 increase
- Recreation Center: $170, a $3 increase
- Student Activity: $200, $30 increase
The changes will pay for increased costs in the respective areas, including renovation and expansion of the Ceddia Union Building.
The educational services fee for undergraduate and graduate students will be set after tuition is set by the Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education's Board of Governors this summer. For undergraduate students, the fee is 10 percent of tuition. For graduate students, the fee next year will be 12.5 percent of graduate tuition.