- COM410 Women and the Media
- COM460 Case Studies in Public Relations
- COM482 Internet Communication
- COM484 Electronic Media Programming and Management
- COM490 Selected Topics in Communication/Journalism
- COM505 Public Relations Foundations
- COM506 Public Relations Strategies
- COM511 Modes of Film Communication
- COM516 Photographic Communication
- COM526 Emerging Mass Media Technologies
- COM530 Law & the Media
- COM536 World Broadcasting Systems
- COM544 Advanced Communication Problems
- COM561 Press and Public Affairs
- COM570 Fund Raising and Association Public Relations
- COM600 Introduction Mass Communication Research
Organizational Development and Leadership
students in this concentration are advised COM520 may be taken in place of
PLS601 in core; an additional concentration course will be necessary if that
substitution is made.
ODL alums are saying...
- You will see leadership through all new lenses.
- The knowledge you gain will help you grow personally and professionally. I loved this program and would do it again in a heartbeat!
- This is a great program.
- Knowledge is power - believe in yourself - and never give up
- It's totally worth paying attention to this stuff
- Learn from each other.... It's not about right or wrong, it's about understanding why and differences of process
Barbara J. Denison, PhD
Department Chair, Sociology and Anthropology
Graduate Program Coordinator, Organizational Development & Leadership
Grove Hall 430
1871 Old Main Drive
Shippensburg, PA 17257