Public Organizations Concentration
- PLS502 Human Resources Management
- PLS504 Ethics for Public Service Managers
- PLS511 State Government
- PLS512 Intergovernmental Relations and Programs
- PLS521 Labor Relations in the Public Sector
- PLS522 Advocacy in Public Admnistration
- PLS523 Communication for the Public Manager
- PLS551 Planning and Public Policy
- PLS553 Public Policy Implementation
- PLS561 Administrative Law
- PLS603 Public Policy Analysis
- PLS491/591 Selected Topics
ODL alums are saying...
- You will see leadership through all new lenses.
- The knowledge you gain will help you grow personally and professionally. I loved this program and would do it again in a heartbeat!
- This is a great program.
- Knowledge is power - believe in yourself - and never give up
- It's totally worth paying attention to this stuff
- Learn from each other.... It's not about right or wrong, it's about understanding why and differences of process
Barbara J. Denison, PhD
Department Chair, Sociology and Anthropology
Graduate Program Coordinator, Organizational Development & Leadership
Grove Hall 430
1871 Old Main Drive
Shippensburg, PA 17257