- Open the asset pane by clicking the folder icon in the top right corner.
- Click the “Blocks” tab.
- Find and select the appropriate folder, or scroll to the bottom of the folders list and click "For This Page" .
- To add a block to the selected folder or "For This Page," click on the hamburger menu icon, then click “New Block.”
- Blocks can be added directly to a page.
- Scroll to the bottom content section, and click create a new block.
- Select the appropriate block template and name the block.
- To add, edit, or delete content in any blocks, click on the icon in the top right corner to switch from all properties to on-page editing icon.
- After the edits are complete, Click Publish? Click Publish Changes.