Social Justice and Social Inclusion Conference 2017
Please use the following steps for conference registration:
Click here to register!(Unavailable)
1. Click on "enroll yourself" at the top of the page
2. Unless you have attended a conference in the past, click on "add new account"
3. Fill out the required information and create a user ID and password
4. Click on "add account"
5. For processing, select either the "student" or "faculty/professional" conference fee
At this point you are now registered for the conference and should receive a confirmation e-mail
6. Choose to pay online via e-check or credit card, or bring confirmation e-mail to the conference and pay in person
Please see the following links for hotel reservations and campus maps...
Online registration closes Wednesday, April 5. You may still register in-person on the day of the conference and pay at the registration table.
Conference Accessibility and Accommodations
Individuals in need of easier access to the conference may park in any of the handicapped spots located on the side of the Ceddia Union Building (CUB). When entering the campus from Prince Street, bear right onto Adams Drive, then take a left onto Cumberland Drive. At the next stop, turn left onto Bucks Drive. The CUB will be located on your left. Take the first left for access to handicapped and visitor parking (the lot is in front of the UPS store). A ramp is available from the parking lot to the first floor entrance to the CUB. Upon entering, take an immediate left to the elevator which will take you to the 2nd floor of the building. The conference will be held in multi-purpose room (MPR), which is located just past the stair case, near the center of the 2nd floor.
Please contact INSINC if you are in need of an interpreter for the conference or require copies of program handouts in a language other than English.
Please contact the organization at email@example.com or 717-477-4051 with any additional requests or questions.