Student Support and Retention Center (SSRC)
Through effective and innovative advisement, the Student Support and Retention Center fosters personal and academic development and success for current and prospective students within the
John L. Grove College of Business.
We can support you by assisting with:
- Registration and scheduling
- Course selection
- Determining what you need to graduate
- Connecting you with university resources
- Transitioning to/from majors in the College of Business
- Completion of the Academic Plan for Financial Aid
- Questions/help with online platforms
- Additional academic support
- Monday, Wednesday & Thursday: 8:15 a.m. – 1:15 p.m.
- Tueaday: 8:15 a.m. - 2:45 p.m.
- Friday: by appointment: 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
717-477-1429 | GRH121
Professor Ondai Rand is an adjunct faculty academic advisor in the Academic Engagement and Exploratory Services (AEES) department but conveniently located in the College of Business (CoB). She also is an adjunct instructor in the CoB.
717-477-1123 ext. 3224 | GRH 123
Office Hours: MW 9:30 -2:00 T/TH 10:00 – 3:00
Hannah is the Academic Support Graduate Assistant in the College of Business. She graduated from the CoB in the Spring of 2022 with an Accounting major. She is also a member of the Women’s Lacrosse team here at Shippensburg.