The Unit Diversity Plan is a working document that chronicles the College of Education and Human Services’ commitment to diversity, as it relates to curricular diversity, candidate diversity, field placement diversity, and faculty diversity. Faculty and administrative members from the Teacher Education Council (TEC) oversee the data collection and analysis. On January 28, 2017, TEC approved the Unit Diversity Plan, its subcommittee structure, and its tasks/goals. During the Spring 2017 semester, each subcommittee identified one or more tasks to complete and documented their findings, recommendations, and evidence as part of this report.
The structure of this report serves as a template for continued data collection and analysis, including continued subcommittee diversity tasks as part of TEC for the 2016-17 academic year and beyond.
- Shippensburg University Education Unit Diversity Survey
- Diversity Handouts
- Diversity Rubric for Special Education Post-Bac (Initial Certification)
- Diversity Rubric for Secondary (7-12) and K-12 Candidates
- Diversity Rubric for Early Childhood C & I Advanced Program
- Diversity Rubric for Educational Leadership Program
- Diversity Rubric for Special Education Advanced
- Diversity Rubric for Pre K-4 Initial
- Diversity Rubric for Secondary 8-12 Candidates in Foreign Language Education (Spanish & French)
- Diversity Rubric for Reading Program - Advanced